Thanks to a Grant from the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) we will be able to provide affordable spay and neuter surgeries for income-qualified cat owners in the Malone and its surrounding communities in Franklin County. We are now accepting applications from Franklin County residents, who meet the guidelines of this program and wish to have their cats spayed or neutered. Applications will be accepted and approved while funds are available or until the Grant End Date!!
Required items** SEND ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW. INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED· Spay/Neuter application · Award/Eligibility Letter from Social Services/Government Program (proof of benefits) or proof of income. (Pay stub or first page of 2021 Income Tax Form) · proof of NYS and County residency ·
To Apply Online:
1. Complete the application Here and Submit.
2. Scan and email your proof of Social Services Benefits, Social Security or 2021 Income Tax Return, NYS residency and/or adoption form (if cat/kitten was adopted from NYS shelter or rescue) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following format in the subject line: First and last name/ supplementary documents ie. Jane Smith/Spay/Neuter supplementary documents
Once you submit your application you will receive an email with further information and instructions. Your submitted application will not be reviewed until we receive proof of benefits/low income, residency and your out of pocket cost for the surgery. Once we receive your application, proof and payment, your application will be approved. If we have any questions about the submitted items, we will email you. It is possible our email may find its way to your junk mail folder. So please check your inbox and junk mail folder.
We utilize the following Vet Clinic for the voucher program. Please read carefully before submitting the application.
Once you submit your application your confirmation email will include the payment links to forward your out-of-pocket cost for the surgery.
To Apply by Mail:
1. Visit our website to print a hard copy of the application OR call at 518-484-8189 and we will mail you the application.
2. Complete the application, include proof of Social Services Benefits, Social Security or 2021 Income Tax Return, and NYS residency and mail to Focus on Ferals PO Box 274 Brainardsville, NY 12915.
3. Once all **required items** have been received, approved applicants will be notified by email . Applicant (you) will schedule a surgery appointment and when appointment is scheduled, we will mail you the voucher to present to the vet clinic at the time of appointment. Any questions please contact our Project Coordinator at email@example.com.
IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED YOUR DEPOSIT.
NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets
Registered Rescue No. RR039
Content copyright 2021. Focus on Ferals.
Make a $25 Donation Here
Contact us at 518-483-8189
Powered by GoDaddy