Thanks to a Grant from the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) we will be able to provide affordable spay and neuter surgeries for income-qualified cat owners in the Malone and its surrounding communities in Franklin County. We are now accepting applications from Franklin County residents, who meet the guidelines of this program and wish to have their cats spayed or neutered. Applications will be accepted and approved while funds are available or until the Grant End Date!!
Specify: Spay Grant
Required items** SEND ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW. INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED· Spay/Neuter application · Award/Eligibility Letter from Social Services/Government Program (proof of benefits)or proof of income. (Pay stub or first page of 2019 Income Tax Form) · proof of NYS and County residency · $10 NON-REFUNDABLE payment (checks or money orders should be made out to Focus on Ferals
To Apply Online:
1. complete the application Here and Submit.
2. Scan and email your proof of Social Services Benefits, Social Security or 2019 Income Tax Return, NYS residency and/or adoption form (if cat/kitten was adopted from NYS shelter or rescue) and email to email@example.com with the following format in the subject line: First and last name/ supplementary documents ie. Jane Smith/Spay/Neuter supplementary documents
3. Snail mail the required $10 NON-REFUNDABLE payment to Focus on Ferals PO Box 274 Brainardsville, NY 12915. Checks & Money Orders can be made to Focus on Ferals with “spay/neuter” written on the memo line. Applications will NOT be approved without the $10 NON-REFUNDABLE payment.
4. Once all **required items** have been received, approved applicants will be notified by phone or email (if provided). A surgery appointment shall be scheduled by the applicant, and we will mail you the voucher to present to the vet clinic at the time of the appointment.
To Apply by Mail:
1. Visit our website to print a hard copy of the application OR call at 518-484-8189 and we will mail you the application.
2. Complete the application, include proof of Social Services Benefits, Social Security or 2019 Income Tax Return, and NYS residency plus a $10 NONREFUNDABLE payment and mail to Focus on Ferals PO Box 274 Brainardsville, NY 12915.
3. Applications will NOT be approved without the $10 NON-REFUNDABLE payment! Once all **required items** have been received, approved applicants will be notified by phone or email (if provided). Applicant (you) will schedule a surgery appointment and when appointment is scheduled, we will mail you the voucher to present to the vet clinic at the time of appointment. Any questions please contact our Project Coordinator at 518-483-8189 Income Guideline, if not receiving SSI or SSDI, or any Government assistance